We are currently working, exclusively, with an international governing based in the West End who are seeking an administrator to join their team on a...
We are currently working, exclusively, with an international governing based in the West End who are seeking an administrator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an established, internationally recognised brand.
Based in stunning offices, this role will form part of a busy team so the role will be varied and duties plentiful.
The duties of the role include:
- Processing registration forms and applications
- Checking the quality and accuracy of documentation using mail merge
- Keeping a record of all documentation that has been returned for amendment
- Filing all forms accurately
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general enquiries
- Supporting the team and Line Manager with general ad-hoc administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills both verbal and written and the confidence to liaise with people at all levels whether this is over the telephone, via email or face or face. A keen eye for detail is also key as you will be handling sensitive and confidential information and must be able to recognise any errors.
The team here are absolutely lovely - very welcoming and supportive and they'll be plenty of opportunity for learning and development.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £26,500 dependant on experience.
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.