We are currently recruiting for a forward thinking and innovative business based in the Kingston upon Thames area. We are looking for Customer Service Executives...
Job Title: Customer Relations Executive / Customer Service Apprenticeship
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Location: Watford, Greater London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of the most prestigious Credit Insurance companies in the UK, operating globally, offering companies solutions to protect them against the risk of financial default of their clients, with a solid reputation within both the public and private sectors. They are now seeking a Customer Relations Apprentice.
Their innovation and dynamic approach sets them aside from their competitors and their commitment to deliver a flawless service is achieved by investing and empowering their employees to push boundaries and reach new heights. The Customer Relations Executive will strive to provide market leading customer service, nurturing customers through their contract.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Create a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages people to commit themselves to the task in hand and where necessary, go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their key objectives.
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate the findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Continually seeks out opportunity, practising and encouraging a culture of strategic excellence.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve a result.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Prioritise
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop systems knowledge
- IT literate
- Ideally pass level in English and Maths GCSE
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and resourceful candidate looking to gain invaluable work experience whilst studying towards a Customer Service Level 2 qualification.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.