Tate are currently recruiting for an experienced legal secretary with audio typing experience for a well known legal firm within the Manchester area. The duties...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and methodical Client On-Boarding Officer with experience in Financial Services to support our internationally renowned FS client based in Tower Hill. The role is to start ASAP and it is initially a 6 month FTC but could be extended to perm should the situation allow at that point (and historically always has). The role is paying £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
You will ideally be degree educated, be fluent in any European Language and have responsibility for in the new account opening facility within the business and to ensure that all accounts are opened in line with legislative requirements and in timely manner.
- Assist in the process of opening new accounts - Corporate and IB accounts
- Liaise with client services to obtain missing or additional documentation, and, where necessary doing so in a second language
- Ensure all processes and checks are done in line with the current regulation and internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with the other departments regarding any account applications queries
- Update internal systems as per procedure
- Liaise with Compliance regarding any red flags, inconsistencies and any suspected fraudulent activity
- Be fully aware and up to date with FCA regulations regarding account opening and AML requirements
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the manager and business needs
- Fluent in any European Language
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player
This really is a great opportunity for a strong administrator with experience in Financial Services to really get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.