Marketing Specialist, Royston, £30 £35K, Permanent Tate have teamed up with a leading sustainable technologies company to recruit for a Marketing Specialist. This role will...
Marketing Specialist, Royston, £30 - £35K, Permanent
Tate have teamed up with a leading sustainable technologies company to recruit for a Marketing Specialist. This role will be working in the Efficient Natural Resources Sector.
This is a full time permanent role paying between £30 -£35K per annum.
Please note you must be a non-smoker to apply for this role.
- Support the delivery of internal and external marketing strategies
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns
- Support PGMS elements of the group website
- Track spending and provide input into the global market
- Maintains strong links and communication with all PGMS global sites and local offices.
- Bachelor degree level qualification (or equivalent) ideally in a scientific subject
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the required experience please apply today:
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.