Role: Client Account Manager Where: Central Winchester Salary: £21,000paWe are working with a prestigious client where well-being is at the heart of what...
PERMANENT, FULL TIME | NEWBURY | SALARY: DOE UP TO £25K
Due to the rapid expansion of my client are looking to further expand their newest department.
The IAM (Independent Aftermarket Market) includes a team of people each assisting PSA Hub dealers within their allocated country.
PSA (Peugeot, Citroen & DS) Hub dealers will rely on this candidate for assistance in the smooth running of PSA related queries.
This is an amazing opportunity for a multilingual individual who can speak impeccable French and/or Spanish and/or German and/or Dutch and/or Flemish and/or Italian and, of course, English and who ideally has some knowledge of the parts industry.
A BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading automotive business consultancy who specialise in providing their clients with services that aide in the growth of parts sales in the aftermarket industry.
They provide services, solutions and run parts programmes for a variety of vehicle manufacturers.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Returning orders to the manufacturer
- Assisting in claims when damaged parts are delivered
- Parts identification queries
- Tracking undelivered/back ordered parts
- Other customer support queries
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
FLUENT FRENCH SPEAKING - ESSENTIAL
- Parts experience would be preferable
- Excellent telephone manor
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Positive personality who will fit into a young and vibrant team
- IT Skills - ideally experience in SAP, Excel and Outlook
Due to the location of the office you will need your own transport as there is no local transport in this area.
- We offer 25 days holiday a year as well as bank holidays
- 0800 - 1700 or 0830 - 1730 Monday to Friday
- We offer the living wage as a minimum to all employees
- We offer training to encourage career progression
- Pension scheme - auto enrolment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.