We are currently working, exclusively, with a prestigious shipping company based in Victoria (London) who are seeking a HR Manager to join their growing team....
We are currently working, exclusively, with a prestigious shipping company based in Victoria (London) who are seeking a HR Manager to join their growing team. Located in a superb location in modern, open plan offices, this is a brand new and unique opportunity.
You will need to thrive in an environment that encourages you to truly make this role your own. The company is growing year on year and they pride themselves on the changes they are making in the industry. They have big expansion plans over the next five years the HR Manager to play an integral part of this.
Focusingon the people of this business, this HR Manager role will be a stand-alone 360 position offering the opportunity to use your extensive knowledge and experience to implement systems, procedures and policies to best fit the business needs whilst maintaining the companies fun, sociable and hardworking culture.
The main duties of this role will include:
· Leading and directing a comprehensive HR service to the business
· Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
· Employee engagement and measuring employee satisfaction
· Performance management - coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
· Learning and development - providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
· Training - implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
· Recruitment and retention - assisting the various departments with their recruitment needs and managing the process
· Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
·Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
· Working closely with the Senior Management team to ensure that the needs of the business are being met
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to take on all of the above duties and ideally, hold a CIPD qualification.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of up to £60,000 plus a very attractive benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.