Tate are currently recruiting for an experienced legal secretary with audio typing experience for a well known legal firm within the Manchester area. The duties...
We are currently working with a well-established Estate Agency based in Battersea, London. They are seeking an Office Coordinator to join their small, hard-working and fun team.
Location wise, the office is based close to a train station, in Battersea, with a bus stop just outside too. The ideal candidate will be confident, pro-active and well organised with the ability to take on a multitude of different tasks and manage their own time effectively.
You'll share an office with the Property Manager which will ensure that you have plenty of help, support and training.
The duties of this role include:
- Liaising with contractors
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company
- Diary management - confirm viewings and book appointments
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Liaising with tenants and landlords where necessary
- Maintaining the social media presence
- General administration i.e. filing, shredding, ordering stationery
- Complying with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance
- Completing the paperwork for tenancy renewals
- Processing invoices and paying contractors
- Processing and allocating ingoing and outgoing payments
- Reconciling ledgers with bank statements
- Chasing tenants, landlords and leaseholders in arrears
- Completing quarterly accounts and VAT returns
- Assisting the Property Manager as and when needed
Knowledge of SAGE Line 50 would be advantageous but it is not essential. This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis and offering a salary of up to £25,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.