Graphic DesignerLutonUp to £28,000Established over 20 years ago my client is a leading sports and promotional merchandise company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone...
Up to £28,000
Established over 20 years ago my client is a leading sports and promotional merchandise company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous design experience who wants to be part of a strong design team in a vibrant and creative environment. The successful candidate will be working for a supportive team who are flexible and will offer chances to progress and learn.
- Take internal/external briefs and develop the concepts
- Present designs both internally and externally
- Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
- Plan concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 5 years previous experience in working in a similar role an advantage
- Strong design portfolio
- Educated to degree level
- Advanced use of Design Tools (primarily creative cloud)
- Mac user would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible/Team player
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then either apply direct with an updated CV in word format or call Matthew on 01442 345210
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.