EU Translation Coordinator, Sandwich, £14 £15 per hour Tate have teamed up with a leading pharmaceutical company who specialise in developing therapies that extend or...
EU Translation Coordinator, Sandwich, £14 - £15 per hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading pharmaceutical company who specialise in developing therapies that extend or significantly improve lives. Tate are looking for an EU Translation Coordinator to aid with the correct labelling and translations of pharmaceuticals within the business.
This is a full time temporary role for 6 months and is paying £14 - £15 per hour. An ASAP start date is required, working a 37 hour working week.
- Spreadsheet management
- Work alongside labelling specialists to obtain internally approved EN labels for products
- Ensure that new labelling tasks are actioned
- Monitor the internal tracking system ensuring the status for products is visible
- B.S/B.Sc in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Business or Information Technology (desired)
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes and project management tools
- Ability to multi task in a fast moving environment
- Multi lingual skills desired
If you have the experience required please apply today:
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.