Reception/Boardroom Controller, Bristol, £9 per hour Tate have teamed up with an International Legal Practice to source for an experienced Receptionist/Boardroom Controller.This is a full...
Job Title: Front of House Assistant Apprentice , Salary: £13,000 (plus travel compensated), Location: Islington, London
An innovative, independent media company are seeking a Front of House Assistant Apprentice to join their team under a (1 year Fixed Term Contract), who will be the face and voice of the business. The 'first encounter' for people walking through our doors, or calling on the phones. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain invaluable work experience whilst studying towards a Customer Service Level 2 qualification.
The company have always believed that the secret of success is really simple. Concentrate 100% on your clients' needs and focus all of your innovation and expertise to deliver against them. They are a people business, be that clients or employees, people are always the focus in any decision they make.
- Receiving and responding to public enquiries on the telephone and in-person
- Screening calls and relating all messages in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of the meeting room calendar via Microsoft Outlook
- Helping to maintain the general upkeep and appearance of the building
- Booking couriers and taxis when required
- Taking in deliveries for staff and tenants
- Franking outgoing post and receiving and distributing incoming post
- Ordering catering for meetings
- Assisting with new starter induction tours
- Providing administrative support
- Assisting staff with travel bookings
- Maintaining security logbooks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work under pressure
- Demonstrates professional telephone manner
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Positive attitude and a good sense of customer service
- Multi-tasking whilst maintaining good attention to detail
As outlined above, this is an amazing opportunity for a hardworking and competent individual who is looking to develop within the creative / media industries.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.