Exciting opportunity to join this Hitchin based organised on an interim basis covering maternity leave. The role is for approx 14 months, it is a...
Exciting opportunity to join this Hitchin based organised on an interim basis covering maternity leave.
The role is for approx 14 months, it is a full time position for 37.5 hours per week, Office hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
To start ideally on 16th July 2018.
* Running the staff payroll, for 130 staff on a weekly basis and 20 staff on a monthly basis.
* Using Sage 50 Payroll
* Processing pension payments and upload monthly data to pension provider
* Processing all the tax documentation - i.e P45's & P46's
* Inputting client invoices onto Excel and Quickbooks
* Deal with payroll queries in a timely and informative manner
* Experienced Payroll Administrator
* Working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll
* Excellent communication skills & good team player
If you are interested please press the apply button and Becky from Tate will be in touch with you by telephone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.