A super part time opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside an Assistant General Manager in providing support at Board level. The business...
A super part time opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside an Assistant General Manager in providing support at Board level. The business requires support during 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.
As an Executive Assistant here you will be expected to work on both business and personal related tasks, legal issues and highly confidential matters.
The essential qualities we are searching for are:
- A calm, mature and professional approach.
- A flexible attitude. The Executive Assistant is sometimes required to work in London and occasionally evening or weekend events when required.
- A highly organised approach to work.
- An excellent communicator.
- The ability to work effectively when supporting a variety of senior staff with differing demands and priorities.
- A calm and efficient worker under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to handle confidential work and sensitive situations with discretion.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to drive
As the Executive Assistant you will support across various departments:
- Arranging meetings
- Input into business itineraries
- Arranging attendance to large overseas business events
- Send emails/letters on behalf of COO
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support
- Input into the office budget process
- Support the COO on any financial tasks
- Preparing invoices and payment cover sheets for authorisation by COO
- Any ad-hoc budget support requested by COO
- Support the COO on all work relating to the sale and purchase of property and land
- Working on any special projects as required
- Liaising with family, friends and associates as requested
- Help plan personal, business and charity events
- Providing administrative support in disciplinary processes as needed
- Support the COO on all legal work. The COO handles all office and personal legal issues (working with the CEO as needed).
- Liaise with main legal contacts when requested by COO.
- Complete any ad-hoc personal tasks for the business owners
Reception and Administration Team:
- Assist with supervising the Reception and Administration Team including:
- Phone answering/transferring of calls
- Incoming and Outgoing Post including international shipments
- Stationary & Kitchen consumables stock control
If this job sounds perfect to compliment your skills and previous experience, we'd be very happy to hear from you. Please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate will contact you by phone or email regarding your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.