Sales Administrator This client is a leading specialist in their industry and operates across Europe employing approx. 150 people. The role is based in Hemel...
This client is a leading specialist in their industry and operates across Europe employing approx. 150 people.
The role is based in Hemel Hempstead and offers a competitive salary up to £24,000 DOE, along with additional benefits.
- Processing customer orders on a daily basis
- Manage with incoming calls into the department and working closely with the sales team ensuring the sales database is kept up to date with accurate information
- Close liaison with logistics department to ensure goods are shipped within the required timescales
- Support the sales team with customer demonstration stock
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure customer accounts are kept up to date and payments and credits have been allocated correctly
The ideal candidate will have sales administration and export experience and be used to working is a small team processing a high volume of orders. Strong excel and IT skills are required along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Contact Tate for more information on 01442 345210 or apply by attaching a word copy of your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.