Telesales Agent (school hours available)HatfieldTate have teamed up with a fantastic company in the Hatfield area, whose thriving culture can be broken down into four...
Telesales Agent (school hours available)
Tate have teamed up with a fantastic company in the Hatfield area, whose thriving culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for our client.
A target oriented individual who is passionate about client experience and are also driven by financial reward. You can quickly establish rapport and build long-term relationships with clients. In return, we are open to variations of working patterns, aligned with our core selling hours of 9:30am to 3:00pm.
- Proactively contact existing and new clients to promote and sell a range of consumables and general office products.
- Accurately maintain internal CRM database with customer notes to ensure you are targeting the right customer at the right time.
- Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money.
- Present key features and benefits of products to secure new business, handling client objections as appropriate.
- Provide excellent client experience and ensure clients are highly satisfied at every opportunity.
As a Telesales Professional, you have:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build quick relationships over the phone
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Previous Sales, Telesales, Call Centre or Account Management experience. However, this is not essential as full training will also be provided
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organisation.
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate on 01582 692 543 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.