Tate are working with a reputable company based in the heart of Loughborough to recruit for an exceptional Fleet Administrator. This is a permanent position...
Tate are working with a reputable company based in the heart of Loughborough to recruit for an exceptional Fleet Administrator. This is a permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on your experience. The working hours are 08.00am - 18.00pm Monday to Friday and free car parking is provided on-site.The responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls within the given Service Legal Agreement by the client to log a new breakdown or deal with a repair query.
- Liaise with recovery organisations, tyre distributors and in house mobile technicians.
- Record all set task and accurately process the allocated jobs which are sent through by email from key clients.
- Identifying service which are class as warranty and damage.
- Allocate and deploy technicians to pre-booked and live tasks in line with targeted timescales.
- Ensure that outstanding customer service is provide to all key clients via telephone and email.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a motor trade industry would be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive customer service skills.
- Technical experience is desirable but no essential.
This is an excellent opportunity with fantastic career progression available for the ideal candidate. If this sounds like the ideal position for you; apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.