A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional and flexible AAT qualified or part qualified Credit Controller, to support our client, an internationally renowned technologies...
A Systems & Data Coordinator role has become available with my client based in the City. My client is a boutique independent wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist. They provide services to both high net worth individuals and businesses and provide clients with objective advice that is aligned to their best interests, delivered by teams steeped in financial services knowledge and experience.
This person will assist with both the design and development, and auditing and monitoring of internal systems and processes, ensuring the effective and accurate maintenance of client data. This role is responsible for helping to maintain admin processes and data quality across London. The role involves the design, implementation and improvement of admin processes and the auditing and monitoring of data.
The role is based in London with travel to the Weybridge offices. The hours are 9am-5.30pm, some degree of flexibility will be required. The salary is dependent on experience but is expected to be between £30,000 - £35,000.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with the financial planning teams to ensure that all documents, communications and client data are accurately maintained on our systems
- Auditing and monitoring data quality and admin processes to ensure that systems and processes are maintained in line with company requirements
- Perform regular reviews of existing company processes, leading on projects to streamline and improve processes and help to design and implement new processes when necessary
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally and gain consensus from different teams where required and communicating changes effectively
- Coordinating and delivering induction training for new employees, contributing to the design, implementation and enhancement of the induction programme
- Producing and maintaining comprehensive training documentation
- Contributing to additional documentation around compliance, regulatory requirements, financial products and company requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years' experience with the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a data, systems and/or relevant administration role
- Be experienced in the design and delivery of training programmes
- Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, with advanced Excel knowledge (VLOOKUP's etc.)
- Have comprehensive experience of using iO
- Have sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams and FCA rules and compliances in order to effectively carry out this role
You will succeed if:
- You are a quick learner and can pick up knowledge of the company's services, products and sales policy, compliance and administration procedures quickly, in order to effectively carry out the role
- You can be a resourceful and creative problem solver
- You have excellent written and spoken communicative skills - and can communicate complex strategies with clarity and gain consensus from a range of teams
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.