Market leading brand in Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit someone to join their busy team to process sales orders and act as the main...
Market leading brand in Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit someone to join their busy team to process sales orders and act as the main point of contact for B2B customers. Experience of processing orders is a requirement for this role.
The ideal candidate will have a mature approach who is confident and articulate when dealing with customers. A logical person with sales order processing and excellent customer facing experience. The role is to manage the order process from enquiry to delivery and liaise with B2B customers across the UK and Europe. Experience of SAP would be an advantage. Excellent scope for future progression
Tate's client offers an excellent work environment with on-site parking, benefits including free lunch daily and scope for progression. Hours of work Mon-Thurs 8.45am to 5pm and Friday 8.45am to 4pm
Salary £20k-£21k (subject to experience)
- First point of contact for customers - orders, calls, emails and requests
- Process and enter orders using SAP - including making amendments, expediting, dealing with returns, monitoring order status and stock availability, resolving discrepancies
- Liaise with internal teams, customers and 3rd parties
- Record customer complaints
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of processing sales orders
- Solid customer facing and customer service experience in a B2B environment
- Ideally SAP experience
- 1-2 years' working in a similar FMCG environment
- Solid communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to proactively problem solve and work on own initiative
- Customer focused
- Able to manage and prioritise workload
- Confident, articulate
- Able to suggest improvements and drive processes
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.