Sales Administrator This client is a leading specialist in their industry and operates across Europe employing approx. 150 people. The role is based in Hemel...
Tate are working with a client located in Marsh Barton, Exeter. This is a permanent position based at the clients head office. The company is a new and exciting growing business in the early stages of its development.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator, working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- Answering B2B and B2C email, phone and social media enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Accurate sales order processing
- Providing the team with sales information
- Creating regular reporting
- Following up on quotes and invoices (by phone and email)
- Maintaining sales records
- Following up with customers post-purchase
- Updating records on to the database
- Following up on sales leads
- General research and administration
Essential skills & experience:
- Previous sales administration and customer service experience
- Confident and experienced making and taking phone calls
- Able to react quickly in a fast-paced office environment
- Self-motivated, logical and willing to learn
- Very organised and full of initiative
- An excellent eye for detail and accurate spelling is necessary
- Excellent IT skills and familiar with Microsoft
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.