Tate are proudly working with Bristol City Council to recruit a number of temporary customer service advisors across various teams based in central Bristol.As the...
Tate are working with a client located in Sowton, Exeter. This is a permanent position based in the clients regional head office. Working Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Salary: up to £20,000.
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues. This role takes ownership of all ongoing customers issues. The role assists in allocating resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake work in customers homes, and assists in the coordination of diaries.
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox.
- Receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers.
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report.
- Ensure the preparation and issue of weekly exception report.
- Liaise with the claims department as required.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is recorded.
- Archive site information as required.
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and/or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Allocate any inspections and other inspections as required.
- Co-ordinate the scheduling of colleagues diaries.
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place.
- Address unsuccessful/poor remediation of customer issues. Escalate as required.
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure.
- Refer challenging or complex customer issues to the CSM.
- Customer focused
- Develop relationships
- Professional impact
- Planning & organising
- Solution focused
- Make informed decisions
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues.
- Great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Face to face customer services experience. Works well under pressure in a fast moving environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.