Senior Finance Administration Officer x 2 positions available due to growthJob DescriptionHaving recently placed the Financial Director for this business we are now looking...
Senior Finance Administration Officer x 2 positions available due to growth
Having recently placed the Financial Director for this business we are now looking to recruit 2 x experienced financial administrators with excellent communication skills, who can confidently liaise with business clients and customers in a professional manner.
Working with a team in a fast paced environment, you will be responsible for ensuring that internal and external clients receive exceptional customer service at all times.
Typical Duties will include:
- Liaising with business clients to resolve their queries and offer support
- Managing daily Direct Debit Reports and Submissions via BACS
- Creating and updating customer records
- Filing and scanning documentation onto our electronic archive system
- Ensuring client requests are processed accurately and efficiently
- Processing Direct Debit Instructions
- Responding to customer and client enquiries via email and telephone communication
- Sending out documentation via email and post
This role will suit an individual who:
- Is honest and trustworthy and can exceed customer service standards
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to complete work to deadlines
- Is able to analyse figures and make calculations
- Is fully computer literate with excellent desktop skills - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Has a high level of concentration and excellent attention to detail
- Has strong organisation skills and is able to prioritise their workload
- Is able to work successfully on their own initiative and within a team
- Has the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
A minimum of 4 years' experience in the financial sector is required for this role.
Title Senior Finance Administration Officer - Full Time and Permanent
(Subject to a 6 month probationary period)
5% total contribution pension scheme
Hours of Work Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 (35 hours)
Salary £17,999 - £20,999 per annum (pro-rata)
+ Bonus Scheme (Subject to 6 month probationary period)
Holidays 33 days per annum (including statutory holidays)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,999.00 to £20,999.00 /year
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.