A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional and flexible AAT qualified or part qualified Credit Controller, to support our client, an internationally renowned technologies...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional and flexible AAT qualified or part qualified Credit Controller, to support our client, an internationally renowned technologies and data - management firm based in St Paul's. This is a permanent opportunity paying between 22K - 28K per annum with great benefits and rewards. Reporting directly into the Financial Director, this is a new role that will see you working closely with another Credit Controller in the team to support the credit control across their EMEA operations.
With stunning offices in the City and a great working culture this is a great role for someone with existing credit control experience. A knowledge or fluency in German or French will be advantageous in this role but is not essential.
- Chase outstanding debts with customers
- Run aged debtors to monitor debt levels - monthly
- Research and resolve any customer payment queries
- Chasing Multi currency debtors (Euro, Dollar and Sterling) via phone and Email
- Account Reconciliation
- Collections meetings with management and customers if required
- Run credit checks and evaluate customer's credit allowance
- Assisting invoicing team with additional tasks
- Sending out invoices and confirming the invoice has been received by clients
- Must have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must have the ability to discuss customer issues over the phone, email, and face to face. The ability to respond to a difficult customer, and properly address any issues.
- Must have the ability to analyse and compile data from various accounting systems or other business sources.
- General IT skills and familiarity with accounting software is preferable. Strong excel skills are also required.
- Experience in cash and banking, documenting payments received and cash allocation
- General ledger experience is essential.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Numeracy and familiarity with accounting principles.
- AAT qualified or part qualified is required.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.