Junior Administrative AssistantMy client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services to those taking care of Estate...
Role: Senior Administrator
Location: Tadworth, KT20
Employment Type: Temporary, 12 months
Pay: £15.84 per hour
This role supports general business, process and compliance management across all regions and functions within the department.
- Assists in financial control processes including updating budget forecasts and monitoring PO spend.
- Contributes to maintenance of the Sharepoint site, working with others across the organisation to maintain content in a structured and searchable format.
- Assists with preparation of communications, training and project materials in support of change management efforts. May participate in associated system user acceptance testing.
- Provides project support for multiple small to large scale projects, including the maintenance of project roadmaps.
- Cross-trains with counterpart on data analysis, reporting and compliance tasks.
The Ideal Candidate:
Required foundational skills:
- Concise business writing, able to summarise detailed information into succinct written materials
- Financial management, including managing purchase orders and budget forecasts
- Document management, including best practices for keeping knowledge organised and usable
- Project coordination supporting project teams, steering committees and wide scale change initiatives
- Understanding of relational databases and comfort working with large datasets
Required technical skills:
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in regulatory strategy and/or regulatory operations a strong plus.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate on 01582 692 543 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.