Tate are currently recruiting for an experienced legal secretary with audio typing experience for a well known legal firm within the Manchester area. The duties...
We are looking for positive and proactive European Language Speaking Administrators to support our client who is an international Foreign Exchange firm based near Tower Hill. The role is initially for three months and will go permanent following this period. The salary is paying up to £22,000 per annum.
You will ideally be degree educated, be fluent in any European Language and have responsibility for in the new account opening facility within the business and to ensure that all accounts are opened in line with legislative requirements and in timely manner.
- High volume data entry
- Create client records accounts on in-house system
- Updating in-house systems and general database management
- Dealing with any client account queries
- Liaise with the Client Services and/or Compliance to obtain missing or additional documentation
- Ensure full security and ID checks are completed
- Provide reports as required regarding new account status
- Send out welcoming emails to new account clients
- Liaise with the other departments regarding any account queries
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the manager and business needs
- Ability to fluently speak any European Language
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Knowledge of and interest in finance, trading or foreign exchange (FX)
This really is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual with experience in Professional Services to really get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.