PI Legal Secretary Required, Manchester City CentreTate Manchester are recruiting! We are looking for a well experienced Legal Secretary with a background in Personal Injury...
Our client an established and reputable FTSE 100 financial services provider are currently on the recruit for an articulate, personable and highly organised Secretary.
The new addition to this existing team will be able to hit the ground running and offer support to a buoyant reception area with a friendly and professional manner as well as being able to provide administrative assistance to partners of the firm.
The ability to multi task is a necessity and a love for a varied working environment is key!
Sounding like a challenge that you are ready to accept? I'd love to hear for you!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Meeting and greeting of all visitors, clients and Partners
- Diary management and booking of travel
- Signing for deliveries and organising post
- Ordering stationary
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Copy and audio typing
- Additional administrative duties as required
Skills and experience:-
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Audio and copy typing
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then either apply direct with an updated CV in Word format or call Maisie on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.