We are looking for a capable and organised Property Administrator who can demonstrate excellent administrative and secretarial support. The role holder will provide PA support...
Cost control and cost management and to assist in maintaining commercial control of Direct Labour, Subcontractors, Consumable and Administration costs and Project Valuations.
- Administration of contract records.
- Weekly track sheet validation, valuations and uploads into Cost Management System (CMS)
- Track sheet adjustment and reconciliation of CMS data and local area Spread sheets with PCV following Project Closure
- Reconciliation of costs in CMS with Ledger and local area Spread sheets
- Preparation of Subcontract payments, including Final Account Adjustment on CMS
- Maintain and update Subcontract Liabilities
- Preparation of Timesheets for PAYE Operatives.
- Preparation of Audit Back-up Information
- Review Plant reports to assist with allocations, validations and chase off-hires
- Assisting with the production of financial and statistical reports as required.
- Performance of any reasonable task requested by line managers.
- Close liaison with, and provision of assistance to, all operational and support staff to enable overall management of projects.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post.Technical Specification (Experience/Knowledge/Qualifications)General Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Use of Microsoft Office applications - High level knowledge of Excel
- Confident and positive
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Accurate and timely provision of information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.