Legal Secretary Commercial PropertyCentral Cambridge£24,000 £26,000 My client, an ambitious law firm, is looking for a strong PA/ Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Property...
** Secretary - Legal **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£23K - £27K
Our client based in Guildford, with a national presence throughout the UK, is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary.
You will be responsible for supporting multiple Fee Earners up to Partner level. The successful candidate should be confident liaising with clients, proactively organising and managing diaries and taking the lead on tasks to ensure a first rate and seamless service.
- · Audio typing
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration support duties
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail with a flexible, can do approach
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.