Great opportunity for somebody who would like to start a career within Estate Agency.
In this job, you will be supported through an Apprenticeship training programme to gain a Diploma qualification in Property - this will be a brilliant platform to start your career in this industry.
Based in North Herts, with a base salary of £13,000 plus commission (OTE £15,000 - £16,000)
You'll be working Monday - Friday and every other Saturday (with a day off in lieu during week)
Key responsibilities and training will be given for:-
- Viewings of properties (you must have a car please)
- Sales negotiation
- Advertising homes on social media
- General administrative duties
- Dealing with telephone enquires and customers face to face in the office
For this position we are looking for:
- Ability and confidence to build strong relationships
- Organisational skills
- Experience with Social media
If this entry level position applied to you, Tate would love to consider your skills and experience for this job. Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and will call or email you in the next couple of working days regarding your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.