The team itself is a well-supported, approachable and family-feel environment; having placed a number of support staff within the team over the years, I know...
** PROJECT MANAGER **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
New role with great opportunity
£45K - £48K
Guildford, Surrey based
Our client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience of working in a government AND / OR business support role.
Purpose of Job
- To support delivery of the our clients services as required
- Undertake effective and diligent contract management
- Undertake leadership and management of the delivery team to ensure contract outputs are achieved
- Full accountability for the performance reporting across the service
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Critical Operational Processes
- Systems Development and Reporting
- People Management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in working within other government business support roles
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of business processes and business acumen
- Proven leadership qualities and experience of managing a team
- Demonstrable ability of working under own initiative
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management database
Please contact the Guildford, Tate office for further details.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.