Technical SupportNorthamptonMonday Sunday37.5 hours per week between 7.00-23.00£21,000-£23,000Local client of choice is looking someone to join their team, providing technical support to the engineers ensuring...
Are you an experienced Technical Coordinator that is able to offer technical solutions to customers?
Working for a friendly and professional company based in Hitchin with free car parking.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm
- Advising customers of best technical solutions and product information
- Supporting with installation of products and breakdown advice
- Provide product training to internal and external sales teams
- Working in a high pressurised role whilst remaining calm and efficient
- Working on both CRM system and CAD software
Ideal candidate would have:= - 2 years minimum experience within a technical environment
- Naturally technically minded - Strong communication skill
- Proactive approach - Solutions Orientated
- GIA Qualification would be an advantage
- SAP is desirable
If this range of work interests you, Tate would love to consider your skills and experience for this job. Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and Sandy will call or email you in the next couple of working days regarding your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.