After Sales Co-ordinator required for car showroom on outskirts of Brighton, £18-20k doe plus commission OTE £20-22K. Due to promotion this is an urgent role,...
New Role within Customer Services working for a friendly and professional business in Hitchin with free car parking.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm.
- First point of contact for all telephone enquires
- Processing orders
- Deal with complaints and queries
- Process returns- Creating new accounts
- General admin duties Ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous admin, data entry or processing orders experience
- Able to work within a busy pressurised department
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
If this range of work interests you, Tate would love to consider your skills and experience for this job.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and Sandy will call or email you in the next couple of working days regarding your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.