Talent Acquisition Consultant Manchester TATE | DIGITAL Tate are launching a unique, new concept in digital marketing supporting external companies in the new-technology arena (with)...
Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas
£22,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
Are you someone who has a passion for delivering high quality customer service? Are you someone who is able to work unsupervised? My client, a leading private health care provider who has many years experience in providing health care services and products, are looking for a Telecare Consultant to join their growing team.
- Visit customers to diagnose faults and provide customer support
- Triage faults providing onsite root cause analysis
- Contribute to marketing opportunities
- Convert enquiries to sales
- Undertake maintenance calls
- Must have previous experience in a telecare environment
- One to one demonstration skills
- Ability to use electrical tools
- Knowledge of Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then call Danielle on 01223 324433 or email . Alternatively apply direct online with an updated CV in word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.