Tate are proudly working with Bristol City Council to recruit a number of temporary customer service advisors across various teams based in central Bristol.As the...
Customer Service Advisor - Eastleigh - £9.98 per hour - Immediate start - 3 months with the potential of a permanent opportunity.
A Customer Service Advisor is required for a period of 3 months, potentially longer for our value's driven client based in Eastleigh.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Work office hours Mon-Fri, based within a Contact Centre environment, this position is fast-paced and interesting with the purpose of providing an excellent service to customers. This position does not involve any sales.
* Answer enquiries from customers, accurately diagnosing the reason for the call.
* Raising work orders and making appointments for work to be undertaken with Contractors
* Provide advice to customers
* Carry out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
* Previous contact centre experience or front line service experience will be highly desirable.
* Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership
* Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales
* Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly.
* Confidence to be solution orientated when handling angry or challenging customer complaints
Parking is available however limited. Free parking is a short 10 minute walk away.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.