A super part time opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside an Assistant General Manager in providing support at Board level. The business...
Personal Assistant; Paying up to £40,000 - Based between Epsom and London.
I'm looking for a Team Assistant to support the MD and wider team of 5 working between their offices in Epsom and London - brilliant opportunity for an experienced PA to work in a relaxed, very autonomous environment with good prospects to evolve longer term.
You will be working within a team of innovative, relaxed and successful characters - all big team players and with a good sense of humour. The team in London are managing multiple projects, super busy and so need someone to come in that can streamline the organisational side for them - they are open to new processes and someone really taking ownership of the position to make everyone's day to day run smoother.
What you must do in this role:
- Diary and travel management for the team - helping to organise ahead of schedule
- Producing materials for presentations utilising Powerpoint
- Logistics and organisation for various team events
- Staying on top of all team reporting, delegating as appropriate
- Client liaison - supporting on communications across the board
- Other ad-hoc support for the team, with the idea that as you understand the business in more depth you can have further impact
This is a growing arm of a much larger organisation, it has a real start-up feel in that you are given full autonomy to use your initiative in your day-to-day. This is the perfect role for someone with experience as a PA, able to work between the two offices in Surrey and London - and someone naturally helpful, friendly that can add real value to a busy team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.