Tate are proudly working with Bristol City Council to recruit a number of temporary customer service advisors across various teams based in central Bristol.As the...
Tate are working with a global supplier in Lutterworth to recruit for a Customer Service Assistant. This is a permanent position, paying between £17,000 - £19,000 and the working hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm. Please note that due to the location of this position you must have your own transport or live local to Lutterworth.
- Managing customer expectations and requirements.
- Providing excellent customer service and managing queries in a professional timely manner.
- Sourcing third party products for customers.
- Negotiating with suppliers on pricing and delivery.
- Providing quotations to customers.
- Liaising with external sales to assist with any customer inquiries.
- SAP knowledge is desirable and competent user of Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated, driven, strong commitment and result orientated.
- Strong internal client interfacing skills.
- Procurement/ purchasing experience.
Free parking is provided on site plus an on-site canteen. Additional benefits such as, discounts in retail stores, pension scheme and life assurance. If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.