Are you looking for a fast paced role within Administration? This job will allow you to work within a busy compliance department, handling heavy volumes...
Contracts Administrator - 6 Month Temporary
£11.85 - £13.87 p/h
South Central Cambridge
A collaborative and entrepreneurial organisation based to the South of Cambridge city centre, are seeking a Contracts Administrator for a 6 month ongoing Temporary position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a World-leading scientific organisation, focused at the cutting-edge of research and development, on a global scale.
Key requirements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Drafting agreements and letters using prepared templates and guidelines
- Archiving old/out of date files to comply with GDPR Regulations
- Supporting with Administrative duties
- Arranging meetings
- Updating internal system with new contracts and ensuring all data is up to date
- Must be extremely organised with Administrative experience
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must have good communication skills
- Has the ability to work efficiently as a team
If you are interested in the above then please apply direct with an updated CV in word format or call Maisie on 01223 324433 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.