Exciting opportunity to join this Hitchin based organised on an interim basis covering maternity leave. The role is for approx 14 months, it is a...
Payroll Administrator, Full-Time Permanent, Manchester City Centre
Tate Manchester are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator in the heart of Manchester city centre! This is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing financial organization. If you are looking for the next step in your payroll career, this is the role for you!
Typical duties include:
- Pension processing with use of the NEST system
- Running the payroll administration process from start to finish
- Working in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Running different payrolls for a variety of clients
The ideal candidates must have the following:
- Well experienced in SAGE Line 500/50
- Previous experience of the whole payroll process from start to finish
- Experience of processing pensions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team and have a collaborative approach is key
- Office bar
- Flexible working hours
- State of the art modern working offices in the heart of the city centre
- Smart-casual office attire
- Development opportunities
- Free refreshments
To apply for the role please contact Amy Mottershead on 0161 828 5404 or apply directly here.
Payroll administrator, payroll clerk, payroll, payroll specialist
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.