How would you like to bounce marketing ideas and concepts back and forth with your colleagues over a game of football? In this job you...
How would you like to bounce marketing ideas and concepts back and forth with your colleagues over a game of football? In this job you can work for a contemporary, modern, and fun marketing agency, who strike a great balance of work and play!
We are working with a leading boutique Marketing Agency, who serve clients across multi-sector industries. Offering SEO, paid search, digital PR & content solutions, this company offer a unique, friendly, fun and dynamic working environment in exchange for your Marketing expertise as outlined below.
This latest position, based in Hertford, is for a Content Strategist.
It's a full time post, with an attractive salary of up to £45,000 (DOE).
Other benefits, as well as holiday and parking include:
- Games room on site
- Access to other sports facilities on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
The overall responsibilities will encompass:
- Leading the content strategy for multiple clients, who respectively work within a range of industries.
- Successfully managing and implementing SEO techniques within the sphere of content including on-page optimisation, editorial calendar planning and data-led content development.
- Management of larger creative campaigns
If you would like to apply for this role, please use APPLY, attach your CV and Amy Collicott from Tate Welwyn Garden City will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days. Alternatively, call Amy for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.