A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professional and flexible AAT qualified or part qualified Credit Controller, to support our client, an internationally renowned technologies...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Japanese Speaking Finance & Accounting Manager ideally with experience in a global setting to join an innovative and global Japanese manufacturing company based near Barbican. This is a permanent opportunity to start ASAP and is paying between £60,000 and £70,000 per annum based on previous experience.
With beautiful offices in the City, my client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Accounts/Finance Manager to have full control of the Finance & Accounting function as well as line management to a team of 3 accounts staff.
- Produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis
- Provide monthly analysis and variance reporting for senior management
- Liaise with auditors and prepare financial statements. Review corporation tax returns
- Maintain and reconciliation of general ledger and prepayment/accruals, inter-company reconciliations
- Coordinate and prepare budget (annual and mid-term), reporting package and estimates
- Cash management (bank payments and cash flow forecasts)
- Review existing procedures and recommend improvements in existing system
- Maintaining payroll across various regions
- Submit reports to government agencies
- Monitor monthly netting payment to make sure on time. Confirm the forex rates for this payment
- Complete J-Sox questionnaires
- Supervise annual fixed assets counts
- Review quarterly VAT reports, monthly instrastat and EC sales list
- Prepare quarterly international sales and monthly turnover analysis report required by national statistics office
- Monitor pooling accounts balance
- Handling inquires relating to SAP operation from the Group companies in EMEA, as one of the helpdesk team members. (SAP advanced knowledge is not necessarily required)
Knowledge & SkillsEssential Criteria:
- Be fluent in Japanese
- Solid accounting background with good taxation knowledge
- Knowledge of UK/IFRS accounting
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Strong IT and advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or QBE qualification
We are looking for a professional candidate who is personable with a strong sense of responsibility and team work. The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.