One of our clients is looking for a temporary member of staff to join their friendly team on a three month temporary contact starting on...
I have a new opportunity working within the Educational sector, as a receptionist.
Start Date: ASAP -
End Date: 31/10/18
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
- Customer/Student Care
- Planning & Organising
- Working with Others
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an initial point of telephone and face to face contact for external customers ensuring that their enquiries and requests are handled in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
- Support in-house and external enrolment and promotional events providing customers up to date appropriate, accurate and helpful information relating to available courses and services.
- Complete clerical and administrative duties necessary to maintain the efficient operation and maintenance of the Reception area.
- Comply with College policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of all customer queries/issues brought to the post-holders attention, liaising as appropriate and expediting prompt resolution.
- To actively promote the equality of opportunity for all staff and students at all times.
- To undertake any other such duties and responsibilities which may fall within the purview of such a post and grade.
- To comply with all policies, in particular those regarding health and safety and equal opportunities.If you believe you are the right candidate and have the required skill set please contact Danielle on 01962 841 827
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.