Our client, based in Hilton Derbyshire, are looking to recruit an International Sales Manager to head up a small team of account managers. They are...
Job role - Sales Executive - Where - Chandlers Ford - Salary: £25,000 basic + bonus
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced sales executive/account manager to work for a highly successful business based in Chandlers Ford. This is a new role within the business, so you will have the chance to make the role your own.
This role is key to supporting the larger field based team and you will be responsible for everything from the initial marketing through to closing the sale.
- Lead generation using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to connect with prospect clients and introducing the business and products
- Identifying and developing new business prospects and building a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Contact business or individuals by phone, making outbound sales calls to clients to follow up leads
- And setting up appointments for the sales team
- Coordinating with the marketing department to proactively set up marketing activities for lead generation
- Sales journey - initial contact, building relationships, finding solutions and being their main point of contact and updating and looking after the CR
- Introduce new products and services to existing clients demonstrating a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting clients
- Follow up calls to clients that you can see on the website navigating on products page to up sell or offer alternatives
- Managing the online shop, keeping on top of sales that are going through online
- Coordinate with the stock management department to update stock number on site and request of new stock
- Manage communication with clients and follow up on initial contact
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.