Tate are recruiting a number of outbound customer service advisers for a very well-known water supplier based in Hatfield on a Temporary ongoing basis.The role...
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with the prestigious organisation - Estee Lauder Companies.
Located at their offices in Fareham, we are looking for people with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to all consumers. Estee Lauder Companies have a rich portfolio of prestigious brands, including; Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Tom Ford Beauty and Jo Malone London.
These positions are available on a temporary basis until the end of December and will see you working over a flexible shift pattern covering Monday to Sunday.
If you want to work in an environment where you will receive excellent training and support, a culture built on trust and respect for others, please read on.
- You will deliver exceptional Customer Service via telephone, emails and online chat
- Offer a first time resolution to any queries
- Ensure every customer is responded to in a timely manner
- Place orders and undertake associated administrative activities
- Maintain and update product related information, marketing, promotional events, pricing, etc. where applicable
- Liaise with various internal teams to ensure knowledge is maintained and current on brands, products, marketing, promotional events and pricing
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to exceed customer expectations
- The ability to prioritise and manage your workload effectively, have a flexible approach and be able to work independently, but also a team player
- Previous customer service experience
These are full time roles with Estee Lauder Companies, to start ASAP with an hourly rate of £8.96. You will accrue holiday pay throughout your role and have access to a wide range of discount and benefits.
For the first 2 weeks, you will be required to work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday as you will be in training to ensure you are equipped with everything you need, to make you successful in your role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.