A highly organised and hard working PA/Administrator is required to join a leading and forward thinking company based in Bournemouth on an...
Customer Service Apprentice
Would you like to gain vital skills to kick start a career?
Would you thrive at the opportunity to gain an invaluable qualification?
Our prestigious client based in Winchester are looking for a polite and friendly individual with good communication skills to join their reception team on a full time basis. This role will offer you the opportunity to complete an advanced Business Admin qualification. All of your training will be designed with your employer, so you can relax in the knowledge that you're learning what is required to be successful.
- Welcoming all patients and visitors
- Responding to patient enquiries in a timely and confidential manner
- Processing patient registration forms accurately
- Liaising with patients and handling prescription requests
- Ad hoc admin duties including filing, printing, sorting and recording repeat prescriptions
Desirable candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills - including an articulate telephone manner
- The ability to respond to requests, politely and confidentially
- Personable, able to interact well with colleagues, patients and other visitors.
-Shift patterns between 8am - 8pm (rota basis)
-£8 per hour
-Excellent pension scheme
-20 days holiday + bank holidays
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.