Location: BasingstokeSalary: 18-25k DoeTitle: Outsourcing and bookkeeping assistant (Accountants)We are Tate are delighted to be working with a friendly and local accountancy firm seeking a...
Our client based in central Guildford is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The team you will be based in is responsible for maintaining client and office accounts. Excellent attention to detail is a key skill for this role.
- Daily download of UK Client and Office bank accounts.
- Record and identify new client receipts as to which practice area they relate to for passing to the relevant Cashier and keeping a log of the same.
- Record and identify new office receipts, maintaining a register of receipts and recording of office receipts against Debtors ledger.
- Reconciliation of suspense accounts ensuring that unidentified receipts are returned promptly.
- Reconciliation of unplaced receipts ledger.
- Bank reconciliations as holiday cover
- Ad hoc projects for Cashier Team Leader and Client Money & Financial Compliance Manager.
- Release payments through online banking platforms (after passing 6 months' probation)
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly numerate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Elite 3E advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.