Are you looking for a new career where you will be a valued team member with opportunities to progress within UK a wide market leading...
Due to expansion Tate are supporting a multi-national supplier in Lutterworth to recruit for two Senior Customer Service Assistants. This is a permanent position, paying between £19,000 - £19,500 and the working hours are Monday to Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm. Please note that due to the location of this position you must have your own transport or live local to Lutterworth.
- Building relationships with a portfolio of key suppliers in order to understand product requirement.
- Negotiating pricing and specific contract based agreements with suppliers.
- Providing quotations to customers through SAP.
- Monitoring delivery dates, key customer requests and outstanding orders.
- Specifically souring for third party products based on product codes and descriptions.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
- Purchasing Experience / Procurement.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and AccessExperience).
Free parking is provided on site plus an on-site canteen. Additional benefits such as, discounts in retail stores, pension scheme and life assurance. If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.