Tate are proudly working with Bristol City Council to recruit a number of temporary customer service advisors across various teams based in central Bristol.As the...
Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join an established retail business based in Poole. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £20,000 and the client are looking for a candidate who is available for an immediate start.
The role will involve -
- Assisting customers face to face and over the phone on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers via email
- Advising customers on products and upselling products
- Assisting customers with complaints and resolving any issues
- Processing orders - paperwork, purchase orders
- Managing deliveries and ensure orders are correct
- Ensuring the showroom is well presented
This is not a target driven role, offering excellent customer service is the number one priority for the client.
Candidates will have -
- Retail experience within the DIY industry would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience advising on products or services to upsell would also be an advantage
The role is working 5 days per week Monday to Saturday, including every other Saturday. There is also free car parking available on site.
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.