Mortgage Administrator Southampton £18,000 We are delighted to be recruiting for a friendly and well established Mortgage company based in Southampton.Due to recent success our...
Mortgage Administrator - Southampton - £18,000 We are delighted to be recruiting for a friendly and well established Mortgage company based in Southampton.
Due to recent success our client is looking for a successful Mortgage Administrator who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a great established company that offers great progression opportunities, then this could be the role for you
The company is located within walking distance of the train station & free parking is also available.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with all parties to obtain relevant information.
- Using different software systems including Microsoft Office.
- Providing administration & caseload support to the Mortgage team.
- Manage the customers expectations on time scales.The Ideal Person:
- You will have a good level of PC literacy.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will have good listening skills.
- You will be resilient & self-motivated.
- You will an excellent attention to detail.You will ideally have experience of working in a regulated environment although this is not essential.If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.