Logistics Coordinator Full Time Northampton £20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays and Employer Pension contribution An opportunity has...
Full Time - Northampton
£20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays and Employer Pension contribution
An opportunity has arisen to join the international operations team in a specialist logistic company with 30 years' experience. Accuracy and attention to detail are key as you will be working in a small team with very high-quality standards.
- Organising required transport for multimodal shipments to/from Russia, Western Europe and central Asia.
- Accurate completion of export cargo documentation
- Liaise directly with hauliers, forwarders, shipping lines, operation stand and sometimes third party agencies.
- Provide consistent updates to customers incl. tracking, delivery schedules and issues
- Ensure all in house databases are up to date and accurate
- Raise sales invoices using the in house freight systems
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Attention to detail is key
- Computer literate mainly with MS Office
- Be a problem solver
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in logistics' is advantageous
- Fluent in Russian, Polish or finish in both written and verbal would be advantageous
- Strong customer service experience
If you have the above skills please contact Tasha on 01908 200990.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.