My client, a leading Recruitment Search and Consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Group CEO. This is a truly exceptional...
My client a global media company based in Southwark are looking for a highly experienced EA to support their CEO of a newly emerging and exciting brand. This person must be forward thinking, dynamic and looking to be a part of an exciting brand at an exciting time. The role is paying between £40-45,000 and is for a candidate who is available immediately as this role is a temp to perm position. You will be temping for 6 weeks approximately to then go perm after that.
Duties for the role:
- Heavy and extensive diary management
- Extensive travel booking and arrangements, both national and international
- Manage expense
- Organising board meeting including board pack and meeting rooms/ venues
- Organising networking events
- Keeping in contact with clients and contact through gifts and event invitations
- Liaising with partners PA in regards to the more personal duties including child care etc
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Experience with extensive diary management
- Forward thinking and dynamic
- Would like to work in partnership with the CEO
- Plugged into the band and their clients - have the want to network and become a face of the brand
- Thrive in fast paced environment and work to pace
- Work discreetly with important and confidential information
- Analytical and process driven
- Professional and warm manner
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.