** Marketing Specialist **
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEW
- £32k - £35k based on exp
- Hybrid working
- Based in Farnham
Experienced Marketing Specialist required for Retail headoffice based in Farnham.
You will lead and execute recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to ensure our client is attracting top talent into the organisation. You will act as a crucial link between marketing and talent acquisition.
Key duties will include:
- Strategy - develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to attract and engage top talent for 2 brands
- Channel expertise - using knowledge of key marketing channels including LinkedIn, social media, industry press, SEO, PPC to build a multi channel marketing plan
- Job advertising - create and optimise job ads for multiple roles
- Candidate sourcing - within the strategy, identify and implement effective sourcing strategies to support and collaborate with the talent acquisition team in building a talent pipeline, including job boards, social media, professional networks and industry events
- Employer branding to create content to use to communicate with prospective candidates
- Content creation - Develop compelling content including videos to drive engagement
- Metrics and analytics - set, track and analyse to drive marketing and recruitment effectiveness and measure success
- Industry trends - stay informed about trends within the industry, emerging technologies, leveraging knowledge to enhance strategy
- Collaboration - work with key stakeholders across the business but primarily with the People Team and hiring managers
- Experience of delivering a full marketing campaign across offline and online channels
- Proven digital marketing channel knowledge
- Practical experience in producing proven effective marketing content
- Experience in setting and tracking marketing channel KPIs
- Summarising/analysing performance reports
- Good communication, relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted