** Digital Advertising / Campaign Executive ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS £30k £35kWeybridge, Surrey Our client, an award winning International company are looking for a...
** Digital Marketing Analyst / Assistant **
IMMEDIATE START - Based in Guildford, Surrey
Upto £24k + excellent Benefits:
- Pension scheme
- External training & development
- Fun, close knit sociable office
- Individual staff awards
- Various social events paid for by the Company
- Bonuses - Quarterly
Our client, based in Guildford, who are one of the Sunday Times Top 10 Companies to work for in the UK, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst / Assistant to join a fast paced, energetic team based in Guildford.
They require a focused individual who is skilled across all aspects of data analysis and reporting.
You must be highly numerate and familiar with a variety of analytical techniques and report writing to generate understanding and actionable insight.
With an exceptional eye for detail and a willingness to help others get the most from the data, you'll instinctively want to support improvement across the business.
They do need someone hands on and flexible to look after all areas of marketing, even though is focused around marketing analytics! They are a hands on team that support each other. You will be dealing with both B2B and B2C.
Really keen to have someone on board passionate to develop their career within digital marketing!
- Collect and Interpret data using Google Analytics and other analytical software
- Provide analysis, reporting and insights on cross-channel campaigns
- Analyse reports and draw conclusions based on the information gathered
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets and report back to the team
- Working alongside the sales team to deliver business objectives
- Defining and implementing new/improved data collection and analysis processes
- Draw conclusions from AB Tests, MVTs and other Conversion Rate Optimisation tests
- High level experience working with analytical tools like Google Analytics and other software
- Ability to analyse large data sets to identify patterns, trends and draw conclusions
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.